Director, Leadership Development
• Former Captain in U.S. Army & Fortune 100 executive (American Hospital Supply Corp., PepsiCo, Aramark)
• Numerous senior executive roles and board of director positions in both public and private companies
• Outside director, consultant, fractional/interim executive, executive coach
• Business keynote speaker and panelist
• MBA from University of Dallas, Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point
Guy has built a successful career bringing leadership skills learned as a West Point-trained Army officer and Fortune 100 executive to small-middle market companies. He has served in numerous senior executive roles and board of director positions in both public and private companies.
Guy is currently President of All American Leadership, LLC, an organization dedicated to inspiring, empowering, and challenging leaders to develop and sustain elite cultures. He is also Managing Partner at Go2Guy4Results, Inc., a management consulting company, where he helps companies as an outside director, consultant, fractional/interim executive and executive coach. He is also a frequent business keynote speaker and panelist.
Guy’s list of accomplishments includes senior executive roles with Medbox, Inc. (Chairman and CEO), EZ Lube, LLC (CEO), American Career College/West Coast University (CAO), Corinthian Colleges (EVP, Division President and COO), Hollywood Video (EVP), Jostens (VP, GM), Navarre (COO) and ARAMARK (President of Galls). Earlier in his career, he served as a Captain in the US Army, and later progressed through a series of positions of increased responsibility with American Hospital Supply Corporation and PepsiCo.
Guy holds an MBA from the University of Dallas and a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
He currently serves on the board of directors of All American Leadership, the Association for Corporate Growth (Orange County), and Project Access. He also serves on the President’s Advisory Council at Concordia University.